Thursday, April 30, 2009

"My Tongue Just Threw A Party For My Mouth!!!"

From viewing video footage it is evident that Binghamton, NY had a blast at the 9th Annual Roberson Wine & Food Fest and Mercer's Wine Ice Cream was part of the excitement. We were so happy to meet so many new people along with seeing friends from last year. I know you are all still waiting for product to be available in your area. We can't stress how important it is for you to go to the customer service desk of your local grocer and request they carry Mercer's Wine Ice Cream - take that flyer you picked up at the event or go to our site and print off a new one! For you Wegmans' Shoppers, I have provided you with a link to their, "I want you to start carrying this product". We need your help Triple Cities. We want you to have Mercer's Wine Ice Cream 365 days a year not just once a year and yes, Mayor Ryan we would be honored to be a part of your re-election fund raiser. Thanks for a great video...I couldn't of said it better myself. Cheers!!!
Next up...Hannaford Supermarket, Watertown, NY - Saturday, May 2nd, 11 am to 2 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment